I have four standard wedding photography collections (Basic, Premium, Signature & Elite), each varying in the following aspects:
- Time spent at your wedding
- Number of prints you receive
- Number and size of handmade storybook-type albums you receive
- With or without a DVD with all the images in high resolution (to make your own prints)
All my wedding collections include the following photography:
- The reception area before the wedding ceremony
- Pre-bridal (while the bride is getting ready)
- Arriving of guests
- The complete ceremony
- Formal group photo session
- Couple photo session
- The reception
The following items are also included in all the collections:
- Some of the images that I edit will be displayed on my website for at least six months
- Three CD’s with “Digital proofs”, to view all the images and to make your photo selections from. Note: You can not print photos from this CD.
Check my availability to ensure that I am available on your wedding day. If I am not available on your wedding day, you can still contact me for references to other excellent photographers.
For budgeting and information purposes only, you can view my collections from the link below.
(to download, right click and select “Save Link As…“)
This document contains all the information regarding my collections as well as my terms and conditions. It also contains instruction of how to secure a booking.